01 - My full name is Meaghan Bryanna Miller
02 - I like to do silly things (ie. Prance)
03 - I'm clumsy and often not so graceful
04 - I like to sing
05 - I am afraid that people walking on the street are going to kill me
06 - I'm also afraid of vacuums, but i'm starting to get over it
07 - I'm going to win the lottery someday
08 - I like video games
09 - The picture I chose is from Halloween of last year - I'm a Celebration
10 - Hats often dont fit over my hair
11 - My favourite season is Fall
12 - I hate having to peel big oranges
13 - I played the saxophone for 6 years
14 - I plan on busking alot once I move to a bigger city
15 - I find dressing up really fun!


1 comments:
yay prancing!!!
Post a Comment