Yikes

on Wednesday, March 28, 2012

I seriously feel like this is my first 'real' week of university. That's definitely not to say that it hasn't been challenging prior to this, but having 3 projects and 4 performances within a 4 day span is just disgusting. I'm seriously stressing out, but the end is in near! It may mean a very painful all nighter post-concert tomorrow, but everything will get done, and I will survive, and by 11:20am next Thursday I will be done (excluding a final performance and one exam, but those are nicely spread out and far enough away that they're barely even a thought right now)

On top of everything, my face is randomly super dry, pretty much all over. Like yucky, feels like a crocodile, eczema dry :( Hoping that clears up soon, or I'm going to the doctor!

Good luck, keep breathing, smile.

0 comments:

Post a Comment