It's a new life for me... And I'm feelin' good.

on Monday, February 6, 2012

So, this year is definitely going to be a year of changes for me. In just over two months I'll be finishing up my first year of University, and will need to start making some pretty important decisions in my life - officially declaring my major, finding a house, paying bills. All the wonderful things I've been looking forward to in adult life.
As all of these things are happening, I'll also be partaking on an especially healthy past time. 2012, apparently the last year of our life, so why not get healthy, right? I'm going to try to chronicle my journey towards fitness in the next couple of months. I can't promise consistency, but hey, I also can't promise that anyone is reading this other than myself!
Today was my first day at a gym, and honestly, I loved it. My beautiful neighbour has promised to be my support/personal trainer through this whole experience, and I honestly don't think I could do it without her. Tomorrow is JAZZERCIZE, so we'll see how that goes!
Probably tomorrow I'll add a picture of current me. Sort of the "before" shot.
Wish me luck!

0 comments:

Post a Comment